Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Back to Bead Heaven

Our weekend with NanC Meinhardt was just delightful! It was like having a "mini" master class, shoved into two days. We started out with a potluck dinner at Jo Ellen's house on Friday night, then Saturday morning at Creative Castle and with a cup of coffee & a bagel in hand, we started our projects of beading on a stick. We let the sticks speak for themselves as for their decorations. Be it paint, beads, or embelishments. We had "NanC" exercises, and beading quietly. The two days went by so quickly; it seemed like it was over before it started! Then, NanC was off to the land of snow while we were in a heat wave. Yes, we had shorts and flip flop weather. Now, I need to take pictures and get them posted on the blog. Next week, I'll be in San Diego for a meeting (9 days!). I'm taking the train down, so maybe I can get something finished and photographed while I'm away! Bye until next time.

No comments: